Support & Accessibility
- Technical Support
- Eosonde Research Services (ERS) provides free and unlimited "general" technical support to customers of the RAOB program. Please always provide these 4 items when requesting technical support:
- 1. A description of the problem, or a screen image of the problem.
- 2. A copy of the sounding data that causes the problem.
The data must be sent as an attachment to your email.
- 3. Your RAOB serial number; found in Help/About RAOB.
- 4. Your Windows' Region/Language setting, if not using English (United States).
- User Manual
- The RAOB User Manual is a complete how-to guide on the program's numerous capabilities.
- Video Tutorials
- Watch tutorials on the program's various modules.
- System Requirements
- Computer system requirements for the RAOB program.
- FAQs - Common questions and problems.
- Common FAQs and Government FAQs.
- A link to the past RAOB Newsletters. Sign up today!
- Program Upgrades & Discounts
- Including special Student / Education / Veteran discounts.
- The RAOB program is compliant with Section 508 EIT Vendor requirements as defined in Subpart-B: Technical Standards (p:1194.21) for software applications.
For more information see the VPAT "Accessibility
Conformance Report" details.