RAOB System Requirements
These are the minimum requirements your system must have in order to run the RAOB programs. For techincal assistance, please contact ERS.
- Operating Systems:
- - MS Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, and 2000.
- - MS Windows XP (both 32 and 64 bit).
- - MS Windows Vista (both 32 and 64 bit).
- - MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32 and 64 bit).
- - MS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012.
- Region and Language
- Must use the "English (United States)" option for non-Unicode programs.
- Virtual Systems
- RAOB is not designed to function on "virtual PC" or "remote
desktop" systems. RAOB may work on some "virtual" and "remote" systems. It is best to first test the RAOB Reader program, but if it does work, there is no guarantee a registered RAOB program will work because it uses an extra registration processor.
- Computers with less than a 1000 MHz processor will experience sluggish performance when processing large multi-sounding datafiles or when using the program's many "graphically-interactive" features.
- Computer Memory
- 30 MB of RAM or greater. More memory is better.
- Physical Memory
- 150 MB of hard disk space. Extra is required for large/numerous datafiles.
- Disk Drives
- A CD-ROM drive is no longer required for initial installation, because downloadable installation files are now automatically provided upon initial purchase. Note, however, that each initial installation requires use of a PC-unique Continuation Code to complete the installation. During installation, you will be prompted with an Activation Key and Serial Number, which must be provided to ERS, which will quickly respond with the Continuation Code necessary to complete the installation.
- Display Monitor
- Optimum screen resolution is 1920 X 1080. RAOB images may not be properly displayed on some smaller screens associated with some laptops.
- Cursor Control
- PC mouse or compatible pointing device.