- Credit Card
- VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover, and PayPal are accepted.
- Bank Check (not available for online purchase)
- Payable to "Eosonde Research Services" and drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars. Checks from non-U.S. banks are not acceptable and will be returned.
- Postal Money Order (not available for online purchase)
- We gladly accept both U.S. and International postal money orders.
- Cash (not available for online purchase)
- We will accept U.S. dollars by mail but we do not accept any liability for theft or loss of payment. Foreign currency is not acceptable and will be returned.
- Wire Transfer (not available for online purchase)
- Wire Transfers are accepted - please contact us for wire routing information.
An additional $20 bank processing fee is required. Processing may take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days for notification and settling of funds. You also must notify us of your order via e-mail so we can expect the wire transfer.
- Purchase Orders
- We will not accept PO's except by special arrangement due to the accounting burden this imposes for us. Exceptions are typically granted on a case-by-case basis,
only for United States corporate and government agencies. Thank you for your understanding.
- Shipping & Handling Fees
- All orders are shipped using a flat-rate US Postal fee system based on world geographic regions. This can take up to 4 weeks for some far distance countries. Faster delivers by FedEx are possible but must first be coordinated prior to purchase.
- State Sales Tax
- Florida state residents must add sales tax (set by county).
- We regret that we do not offer refunds for software or user manual purchases. This is a standard practice in the distribution of information technology such as this product.
The only exception is a refund for a program module which you
already have, however, a processing fee will reduce the refunded
amount. Therefore, it is best to contact us with any questions
before ordering. We do, however, offer the potential user a
semi-functional demonstration program: the
RAOB Reader program.