Advanced Radiometer Data Decoder
Includes all functions provided by the Standard Radiometer Data Decoder plus it also processes the following special scalar data items included in the data file:
- Rain. A rain/no-rain precipitation flag (0 or 1).
- Quality. A data quality numeric flag.
- Int.Vapor. Integrated water vapor.
- Int.Liquid. Integrated liquid water.
- CldBaseTmp. Cloud base temperature.
- CldBaseHgt. Cloud base height.
Example image showing data displayed on a SkewT sounding diagram.
Data items can be plotted on Time-Height diagrams using these Meteogram menu options. Note that these diagram features also require use of the Advanced Cross-Section module.
These special data items can also be exported for external data processing needs with the optional Advanced Export module. By using RAOB's CSV Encoder, which is included with the optional Standard Encoders module, these special data items can also be converted into RAOB's CSV data format.